Explore Chicago's picturesque Lakefront in a whole new way – on a Segway. Chicago's gorgeous lakefront, parks, and skyline are yours to roll through for a fun-filled tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The office is located at the NE corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that say "Segway Tours." The offices are located one level below the street and have Orange A-frame signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a waiver and release
- You must be over 14 years old to participate, and those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 lbs. and not exceed 260 lbs, 45-118 kilos
- Wearing close-toed athletic shoes on the tour is strongly recommended