Art Deco's lavish materials and geometric ornament epitomized the prosperity and optimism of the Roaring 20s. Learn the history and characteristics of this modern decorative style while touring some of the city's most beautiful skyscrapers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes before departure at 30 N LaSalle Street, and have your confirmation at hand. The docent will check your name off a list of attendees.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All tours are given by Chicago Architecture Center certified volunteer docents who receive hundreds of hours of training about Chicago’s architecture and its history. They are storytellers and Chicago experts
- This tour is unable to provide secure storage for luggage or strollers
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds due to the weather. Tours depart rain or shine
- Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome