You have not seen Chicago until you have seen it at night. View Buckingham Fountain's evening light show with the illuminated skyline as a backdrop. We glide along the rose gardens at lakefront to our secret spot for viewing Navy Pier's Fireworks display.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Encounter the atmospheric skyline of Chicago as it is lit by dazzling fireworks
- Learn how to ride a segway and glide through the city
- Enjoy a guided glide led by talented guides
- Relax in the idyllic atmosphere of a Chicago summers night
- 15 minute orientation
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The offices are located at the NE corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that says the name of the local operator. The office is located one level below the street and has Orange A-frame signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a waiver and release.
- You must be over 14 years old to participate and under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must weight a minimum of 100 pounds and not exceed 260 pounds.
- Please do not wear shape up shoes or any shoe without a flat sole.
- Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
- Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more then 1 hour should not participate. Further restriction might apply.