Visit Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park, above the mountains of Chiang Mai. Find tranquility at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls, and explore the Karen Tribe community at Sobhad Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Chiang Mai city center.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date