Experience an exclusive nature tour including Chiang Dao Cave and its Buddhist imagery, Den Sali Temple's elaborate architecture, and a short trek through a dark green forest to the Bautong Sticky Waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Chiang Mai City.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring:
- A hat
- Insect spray
- Any personal medication you may need
- Walking shoes / trainers for the trek
- Swim suit for the waterfall if desired
- This tour operates in all weather conditions -please dress appropriately.