Bask in the beauty of Chiang Mai’s temples with an afternoon visit to Wat Umong. End the day with gorgeous city views at Doi Suthep on a fascinating guided tour with entrance fees included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Find your guide waiting for you at your chosen pickup location wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tha Pae Gate (in front of McDonald's). Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed at some of the sites visited on this tour. Please bring a sarong, scarf, or sweater to cover up, or wear clothes that fit the dress code
- As sunset times vary across the seasons, a sunset view is not guaranteed on this tour
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option, subject to availability