Enjoy an exciting ride on your own ATV (quad) on a tour as your guide leads you through winding trails and to the hidden beaches of south Sardinia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
• The meeting point is Viale del Porto 13, Chia (from June to September); Via Vittorio Emanuele 11, Domus de Maria (from October to May) • Meet at the Bitan Daily Tour shaded parking lotOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- One quad is for one to two people
- This tour operates in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license.
- If participants cannot drive the vehicle safely, the guide will cancel the tour and offer a partial refund.
- Our tours are led with professionalism, we pay extreme attention to details and the safety of the participants. Anyway, even doing our best there is always a small percentage of risk that depends on the driver.
- Please be aware that our insurance covers only third parties. Damages to the Quads are not included and must be paid by the guest before returning to the meeting point. A credit card is mandatory.
- The worst scenario for Quad damages could be €8.000,00. For peace of mind during your tour, we suggest buying hire insurance to protect yourself against collisions and accidental damages. Get insured now from €60,00. Please send a message to +39 3500146833 to get your quote.