Explore Boa Vista Island in this half-day quad biking adventure, discovering the beautiful sites such as Santa Monica Beach and the natural caves of Varand, whilst experiencing Povoação Velha and other charming local villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Transfer times: Riu Touareg: 8:00 AM / 1:30 PM, Iberostar: 8:15 AM / 1:20 PM, New Horizon: 8:30 AM / 3:30 PM, Sal-Rei: 8:30 AM / 1:30 PM, Riu Palace: 8:30 AM / 1:30 PM, Marine Club: 8:40 AM / 1:40 PM, Riu Karamboa: 8:45 AM / 1:45 PM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- This tour runs daily from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Transfer times for 9:00 AM departure: Riu Touareg at 8:00 AM, Iberostar at 8:15 AM, New Horizon at 8:30 AM, Sal-Rei at 8:30 AM, Riu Palace at 8:30 AM, Marine Club at 8:40, Riu Karamboa at 8:45.
- Transfer times for 2:00 PM departure: Riu Touareg at 1:30 PM, Iberostar: 1:20 PM, New Horizon at 1:30 PM, Sal-Rei at 1:30 PM, Riu Palace at 1:30 PM, Marine Club at 1:40 PM, and Riu Karamboa at 1:45 PM.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with limited mobility or back problems.
- The insurance of the vehicle covers damages to 3rd parties. The customer remains responsible for damage to yourself or your vehicle;
- Please bring Driver's license; Long pants, Closed-toe shoes
- Activity subject to a minimum number of participants.
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. For the Double Quad option, the second passenger seated backwards must be from the age of 7 years.