Embark on a ghostly journey as you explore Charleston's haunted history on a self-guided walking tour of the city. Go at your own pace using an app as your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The tour starts on the corner of Bay St & Broad St, across from the Exchange Building, and in front of the Wells Fargo Bank. Head to the starting point, open the tour on your phone and click 'Start' to begin your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The sites visited are only viewed from the outside
- Go anytime and at your own pace
- The tour never expires
- It is recommended to use headphones or earbuds for this tour
- The app includes a virtual tour you can listen to after taking the tour in Charleston to remember the ghostly stories
- Once you have booked the tour, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to unlock the tour in the app