Experience Charleston Harbor on a relaxing dinner cruise. Let the sounds of music fill the air as you enjoy a delicious Southern dinner while taking in incredible views onboard the Spirit of Carolina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your host outside the Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum, departure pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The normal seating arrangement is 4 to 6 persons per table – couples will be seated with other couples
- Groups booked using multiple reservations will not be seated together
- All guests, child or infants, are charged the same rate as an adult – no exceptions
- Due to safety reasons, strollers are prohibited onboard
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please indicate your request for this seating when making your reservation
- No concealed weapons are allowed on the vessel
- Drinks are not included but are available for purchase at the bar
- Tips are not included in the ticket price
- Tours operate in rain or shine