Spend a unique day in Central Park on a self-guided bike tour combined with a delightful gourmet picnic lunch. Visit the top sights in Central Park including natural attractions, sculptures, architecture, and artistic renderings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The Meeting Point is 56 W 56th street between 5th and 6th Avenue. Check in at the desk of Unlimited Biking for your bike rental and picnic box.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please choose from the 3 lunchbox options:
- 1) Signature box: Herb roasted chicken sandwich (watercress, herb mustard, ficelle roll), seasonal fruit salad
- gourmet sea salt potato chip, small water
- 2) Vegetarian box: Vegetable rollatini (grilled eggplant, spinach, roasted tomatoes, goat cheese, provolone, chili spread, Tuscan flatbread), watermelon & feta salad with arugula, oatmeal cookie, small water
- 3) Healthy box: Hummus & small crudité, gourmet trail mix, fruit Salad, miniature brownie, small water