Soar to heights of nearly 200 feet over Navy Pier, with unparalleled, 360-degree views of Chicago and Lake Michigan. Choose between pre-purchasing a Regular or a Fastpass Express ticket to experience this iconic part of the Chicago skyline.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Proceed directly to the base of the Wheel (the lake side) for the FastPass Express entry point. Board the wheel located on the East Side of the Wheel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tickets are valid for one ride on The Centennial Wheel up to 7 days after of your chosen ticket date. This flexible ticket allows you to plan your visit around the weather
- Children 2 and under are free
- The Navy Pier Summer Fireworks are at Navy Pier every Wednesday and Saturday evening from Memorial Day through Labor Day; additional shows may also be added throughout the year
- Please note: for the safety of guests and staff, the Centennial Wheel and other Pier Park attractions must occasionally close due to weather conditions, such as lightning, high winds, and extreme cold
- Only service animals are permitted as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - any guide dog, signal dog or another animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability
- 9% of the City of Chicago Amusement tax is included