Tour around the Sicilian locations of the famous film by Francis Ford Coppola, "The Godfather." This tour is both for avid fans and for those who want to discover traditional villages and suggestive monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or B&B in Catania.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Visit of Savoca, Forza D'Agrò and Taormina
- See the most important locations in Savoca for the filming of 'The Godfather'
- Enjoy a beautiful panorama that opens up towards the Ionian Coast
- Shuttle bus (return)
- Multilingual guide
- Authorized tourist guide in Taormina (on request)
- Optional visit of Greek Theatre € 10.00
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection: