Explore a 13th-century UNESCO World Heritage Site of Puglia guided tour of Castel del Monte. Built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen, the castle is a unique form with 8 octagonal towers
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance to Castel del Monte. 76121 Barletta-Andria-Trani.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfers to and from Bari Airport or the port are available on request
- Please note that it's possible get to Castel del Monte from the car park without using the shuttle bus, by walking for approximately 20 minutes
- All bookings are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date. Refunds will not be given in the case of no-shows