Discover the fantastic scenery of the Benagil Caves with kayaks, to access even the most hidden spots. You can stop and get out inside at the famous Benagil Cave for some breathtaking pictures, and enjoy these ancient natural-made wonders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, German, Spanish
What customers loved
"We were a great team with my friend and managed the kayak very well"
"Getting out in Benagil Cave and exploring there."
"Being able to visit the Benagil cave!!"
"Getting to stop at the Benagil Caves to walk around - not every tour does that!"
- Receive an introduction on the safe use of the kayaks at a secret beach
- Join the only experience where you can get out inside the famous Benagil Cave
- Enjoy marvelous views from famous Marinha Beach and other desert beaches
- Go inside several big and small caves near the Benagil Cave
- Life jackets
- Hotel pickup (not included but can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is on the opposite street side of restaurant O Pescador on Estr. de Bengali, 8400 Lagoa. In Google Maps, search for "O Pescador, Lagoa". Parking is available at Parking Benagil, in Google Maps search for "Parking Benagil". Please make your way from there to the meeting point opposite O Pescador. Please arrive 30 minutes before your tour starts. If you are unable to arrive on time please let us know and call +351924431750.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring bathing clothes and no big bags (as you will probably get wet)
- Apply sunscreen before you get to the beach, and take some water with you
- Bring a light jacket it could get cold inside the caves