Paddle through the mangrove forest on your way to the unique Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande in Fajardo, Puerto Rico! Savor your surroundings while the sunset fades and experience the thrill of night kayaking.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There will be around 3 miles total of kayaking
- Tour delays may happen
- Do not bring anything you don't want to risk damaging or losing
- Not suitable for people with back problems, pregnant women, or those with heart problems or any other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for people under 6 years old
- Bringing a change of clothes, a towel, and mosquito repellent is recommended