Cardiff is a young, vibrant, modern capital with a strong Welsh identity. On this historical and cultural walking tour, you’ll learn about many of the most important aspects of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Tours start from the John Batchelor Statue on The Hayes in central Cardiff. The guide will be holding a green umbrella or wearing a green shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tour is suitable for people of all ages
- Please bring clothing suitable for bad weather
- Please wear comfortable shoes