You will head over to the Amalfi Coast where you will have the opportunity to stop and swim, visit various villages and experience the beauty of this unique coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
- See Li Galli Islands, a set of private islands off the coast of Positano
- Visit Praiano, a typical Amalfi Coast fishing village that is built onto two sides of the mountain
- Pass a beautiful bay under the former villa of Sophia Loren, as well as a natural arc in the rocks dubbed the "Lover's Arc"
- Captain/ crew
- A variety of beverages
- Lunch at a local, seaside restaurant
- Captain/ crew gratuity
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please include where you are staying and working contact numbers when you book. The tour operator will call you the day before the excursion so this is extremely important
- This is a private boat excursion on a speedboat. All speedboats are equipped with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, restroom, a cabin that is comfortable for changing, fresh water outdoor shower and a fridge stocked with beverages
- The experienced captains monitor sea conditions and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes may be changed
- Starting times can be customized. After booking, simply contact your provider to adjust your tour start time