Hike through Platteklip Gorge on the shortest route to the top of Table Mountain. Take in the sweeping views of the Cape Town area from the top.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Tafelberg Road, start of the Platteklip Gorge trialOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All hikes are at your own risk and are subject to weather conditions
- Please make known if you have a fear of heights or any health conditions that hiking will aggravate
- This hike is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- Please note times can change slightly on your guide’s expert advice
- Your guide will contact you the day before with specific details; please keep your phone active