This route offers breathtaking views of the City, West Coast, Robben Island, spectacular rock formations, Twelve Apostles, False Bay and surrounding mountains covering all sides of Table Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be collected from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl/CBD area or immediate surrounds, at a time confirmed by the local supplier.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- This is a strenuous hike and is only suitable for people who are relatively fit.
- For those with extreme height phobias, this may not be the hike for you. Kasteelspoort (12 Apostles) hike, Platteklip Gorge, or Skeleton Gorge hike are recommended as alternatives. All of these hikes end at the Upper Cableway where you will take the cableway down.