See the best of South Africa's Western Cape on a 5-day tour from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. Look for wildlife at Addo Elephant National Park and benefit from included adventure tours, such as hikes, wine tasting and canoeing in Wilderness National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup in Cape Town on Monday (Day 1). Pickups are available in the Central Business District, Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Observatory, Rondebosch, and from the airport or Stellenbosch. The pickup time is generally between 6:00 AM and 8:00 AM in Cape Town, and around 8:30 AM in Stellenbosch. The local supplier will get in touch with you on the weekend before your tour to arrange a specific pickup time. Please allow 15 minutes before and after your designated pick-up time, as Monday morning traffic can be unpredictable.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pick-ups are available from locations in Cape Town and Stellenbosch
- This tour is conducted in a malaria-free area
- Group sizes range from 4 to 12 persons
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended to cover any unforeseen circumstances
- No under 14's allowed on this tour. Inquiries can be made for a Private Tour. Travelers between the ages of 14-17 are welcome if accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- Option to return to Cape Town is available