Marvel at the Cape Peninsula on a full-day guided tour to the Cape Point Nature Reserve. See where the Atlantic meets the Indian Ocean and visit Rhodes Memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up is available at centrally located Cape Town hotels.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour in English is operated daily. Dual-language German/English tours are available every day except Saturday
- Pickup is available from central Cape Town hotels (no Sea Point, Green Point, V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay)
- If you have selected the option for South African residents, you will need to show your residency card or national ID
- Please note, from 1 November 2021 the tour will stop at Rhodes Memorial Restaurant for cake and tea instead of Kirstenbosch Gardens