Experience the West Coast on 3-hour guided safari. See rhinos, lions, giraffe etc., taste olives and wine, quench your thirst at Darling Brew while having lunch and taste handmade toffees for desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your Cape Town city center hotel or lodging, V&A Waterfront, Sea Point, Camps Bay or Bloubergstrand.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Clothing recommendations:
- Wear comfortable clothing and always bring a jacket, even in summer the wind can be chilly
- Wear comfortable shoes although minimal walking takes place on the tour
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and hat in summer or beanie in winter
- What to bring:
- Insurance information:
- Indemnity has to be signed before starting the game drive