The Franschhoek Wine Tram hop-on hop-off tour is one of the best ways to discover the true essence of this picturesque valley, its rolling vineyards, breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world-class cuisine, fine wines and a 300-year history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Look for the branded Cape Explorer bus stop and/or a red Cape Explorer. Each pickup location has a unique pickup time (please be ready for pickup 10 minutes before departure): Navy/Burgundy Line only: • Camps Bay: Meet at the bus stop opposite the Bay Hotel, Victoria Road, at 7:55 AM • Sea Point 1: Meet at the bus stop on the corner of Queens Road and Alexander Road at 8:05 AM • Sea Point 2: Meet at the bus stop on St. Johns Road and Beach Road at 8:10 AM • Sea Point 3: Meet at the bus stop opposite The Winchester Boutique Hotel at 8:12 AM Green Point: Meet at the bus stop near the lighthouse at 8:16 AM • V&A Waterfront: Meet At the City Sightseeing Tour Office outside the 2 Oceans Aquarium at 8:30 AM • Downtown: Meet at the City Sightseeing Downtown Tour Office 81 Long Street at 8:00 AM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You can expect to stop at 4 - 5 of the 8 wine estates
- Available tram routes vary depending on the day of operation
- Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking