A challenging route up Table Mountain for the fit and more experienced. Panoramic views of Devils Peak, Cape Town, Lions Head, Camps Bay and the Twelve Apostles. A quiet trail with lots of epic photo opportunities and places to rest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Table Mountain Lower Cable Station, Tafelberg Road, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All hikes are subject to weather conditions
- Please bring water, warm clothing, sunscreen, snacks, comfortable hiking shoes
- You will be contacted after booking with an exact start time
- This hike is not suitable for children under the age of 10