Cruise and dine on the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. The package offers a waterfront sunset champagne cruise followed by a 3-course meal at a choice of 2 waterfront restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Waterfront Charters' booking office at the V&A Waterfront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring a warm jacket for the cruise
- Collect boarding tickets for cruise and restaurant before the cruise at the booking office
- The duration of the sunset cruise is 90-minutes. The remaining time is ashore at the restaurant
- Be aware that the starting time depends on the season (as sunset time changes)
- Please make sure you arrive 30 minutes before departure time at the latest. Refunds won't be given to customers who arrive late.
- Additional drinks can be purchased onboard
- Some cruises do not have a dedicated boat for the cruise and rely on a pool of available vessels to cover fluctuations in weather, seasonal passenger numbers, and planned maintenance