Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over Cape Town and see some of its most important landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 18 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
V&A Waterfront Helipad, 220 East Pier Road, Cape Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The time of the flight is not exact, but you will be sure to see all points listed in the itinerary
- The largest helicopter can accommodate up to 6 passengers at once; in case of bigger groups, you will be split into 2 or more helicopters
- Solo travelers are welcome to join the tour; in this case the exact take off time will be based on availability and will be confirmed by the local partner a day prior to the flight