The tour our focuses on a variety of different traditions and food cultures in the Bo-Kaap and De Waterkant. Each stop is also an opportunity to learn about the history of the cultures involved.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour will start inside Origin Coffee Roasters. Please look for your guide at the coffee bar counter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility; it includes around 2 miles of walking, spilt up between tasting locations
- Transportation to or from the tour is not provided
- Tours run in all weather, depending on the severity of the wind and rain
- The guide will contact you in the case of any cancellations
- If you have any food allergies, please contact the local partner about your allergies immediately after booking