Visit one of the more emotional places in Cape Town at the District Six Museum and learn about the tragic history of the apartheid era.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
District Six MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Museum is closed on Sundays
- Museum is open Monday - Saturday from 09h00 - 16h00
- Last entry is at 15h00