Enjoy an affordable and fun way to explore South Africa’s Garden Route. Spend 4 days following the coastline and enjoying activities along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up on Friday morning at the location of your choice in central Cape Town (central business district, Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Observatory, Rondebosch), the airport or Stellenbosch. Unfortunately, pick-up is not available in areas farther from the city, such as Hout Bay, Muizenberg, Constantia, Bloubergstrand or Milnerton. Please contact the local tour provider if you need to arrange a central meeting point outside the pick-up area and assistance in arranging a taxi will be provided.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated, but not strict gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan or halal diets
- This is an active tour and is best suited for those who like to be on the move, and can comfortably walk, carry luggage, get in and out of the vehicle frequently, etc.
- No under 14's allowed on this tour. Enquiries can be made for a Private Tour. Travelers between the ages of 14-17 are welcome if accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- This itinerary can be done in a different order