Go wild with an overnight trip from Cape Town or Stellenbosch to Oudsthoorn. Venture off the beaten track in search of Africa's Big 5 and spot wildlife at private game reserves with daily 4x4 drives.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in Cape Town or Stellenbosch.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- - The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse order
- - According to availability at the time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned accommodation or in one of a similar standard and star rating.
- - Pickup time is usually between 6am to 7am on the morning of departure. An email will be sent confirming the exact pick-up time a day before the tour departs
- - Some optional activities are subject to weather conditions and can only be booked and paid for on the tour
- - Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- - Leopards are nocturnal hunters, evasive and not contained by fences so it's unlikely to see them during these safari drives.
- - Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed, the animals roam freely in large reserve camps.
- - Not that 4x4 drive is a safari Game Drive with the focus on trying to find as many of the big 5 animals possible. The other 4x4 drive is called a Bush Drive and focus on smaller wildlife and plants.