See the Riviera Maya! Fly over the treetops on zip lines, drive an amphibious vehicle through the caves and jungle, and swim in underground rivers. This adrenaline-pumping ride through the tropical paradise will be fun for the whole family.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The park is located right next to Park Xcaret, found on the avenue “Carretera Federal 307”, km 282, only 56 kilometers away from the International Airport of Cancún and 6 kilometers away from Playa de Carmen.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Xplor Park is opened Monday through to Saturday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to our visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is that of 40 kilograms (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is that of 136 kilograms (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is that of 140 centimeters and 75 centimeters for the legs.
- Only adults of 18 years of age and above are allowed to drive the vehicle. A valid ID must be presented for the purpose of this activity.
- The minimum age to book this attraction is 5 years old. Children under 5 years of age are not accepted in the park.
- For your convenience, we suggest you come to the Park Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit and swimming shoes. We provide safety equipment.
- Please help us to protect our environment by using sun blocks and suntan lotions free of chemicals.
- Souvenirs and tips are not included