Feel the rush of driving your own 2-seater speedboat. Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Punta Nizuc National Park. Navigate the mangrove channels that surround Cancun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is located inside the village mall "La Isla" at the hotel zone, km 12.5. The office is Inside the mall next to the "Lighthouse Restaurant." Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Children aged 4-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to drive the speedboat.
- An additional surcharge of 12 USD per person will be charged for marine park fees, payable on the day of your tour.
- Pregnant women and people with recent surgery, asthma, severe back or neck pain, and claustrophobia cannot participate in the activity.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternate date or full refund.
- Smoking, alcoholic drinks, glass containers, and drugs are forbidden on the tour.
- People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are subject to no refund.
- Drones, luggage, and large bags are not allowed on the tour.