Visit Dolphin Discovery on Isla Mujeres and experience an interactive swimming program performing exciting activities with friendly dolphins. Afterward, enjoy a buffet lunch and open bar service.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
For the ferry departure from Cancún, there is one departure at 9:00 AM from Playa Langosta (located in Boulevard Kukulcan). Please arrive 30 minutes early to check check-in and receive your identification bracelet. You will find the check-in point by following the signs for Dolphin Discovery which are displayed. Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres is located at Camino Sac Bajo Lote 26 (antes 96 al 102) Fraccionamiento Laguna Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This activity will take place on Isla Mujeres, with a free ferry service departing from Playa Langosta in Cancún at 9:00 AM and returning at 5:30 PM
- Infants 1-5 years old are free of charge accompanied by a paying adult (2 adults per child)
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per child)
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per child)
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate
- Currently, US dollars are not accepted in cash at the facility. Mexican pesos are accepted
- If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency