Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping experience in one of modern engineering's most recent marvels: the seabreacher. Rocket above and below the surface inside a submersible watercraft. Perform spectacular jumps and thrilling 90-degree donuts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Private group
- Glide through the ocean like a great white shark
- Experience a thrilling ride across the surface in a seabreacher
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you dive, jump, and side roll in the ocean
- Guided seabreacher ride
- Dock fee
- Photos and videos
- People with back problems
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is at the local partner's office inside the village shopping mall, "La Isla", at the hotel zone, km 12.5, next to Lighthouse Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Waterproof cameras
Know before you go
- You must be 6 or older to ride in the seabreacher.
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission.
- Please note, if you have back, neck, joint, asthma, or muscular problems or are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Please note, this activity has a height restriction of 193cm (6ft 4”) and weight restriction of 110kg (240lbs).
- Hours of operation are from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Please note, there is an additional surcharge of $12 for dock use payable on the day of your activity.
- Please note personal cameras, phones, and other valuables are not allowed aboard the seabreacher.