2. Sydney: Tall Ship Harbour Twilight Dinner Cruise
Step aboard a historic tall ship for a 2-hour twilight sail from Sydney Harbour. You will travel on one of our two tall ships; the Southern Swan, the flagship of the celebrated First Fleet Re-Enactment, or the graceful Søren Larsen, a beautifully maintained Brigantine ship that sailed from Denmark to Greenland, and through the South Pacific to Sydney.
You will depart from Campbell’s Cove, and sail past the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Luna Park, and the Admiralty House before returning to stunning Sydney Harbour glistening in the twilight.
On board, you will enjoy a delicious dinner, splendid views, and an authentic sailing experience.
This Tall Ship Cruise gives you the opportunity to get involved. You are welcome to help hoist and set the sails, and even take a turn steering the ship! Or, if you prefer, sit back, relax, let the others do the work and enjoy the scenic views of Australia from the sea.
Tall Ship Dinner Cruise Menu
• BBQ Chorizo Slices
• Spinach and Cheese Triangles
• Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
• Mixed Leaves Salad
• Potato Salad
• Mild spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion – Gluten Free
• Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils – Vegetarian and Gluten Free
• Chocolate brownies
Please note, the menu is subject to change, to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.