Bike across the beautiful Charles River from Boston during this 2.5-hour guided tour. See sights from the Cambridge-side, including hot spots like Harvard and MIT.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Meet at the local partner's shop at 103 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02110 • Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Tours depart on-time, so late arrivals cannot be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike
- Baby seats, trailer carriages, and trailer tandems for children are available to rent, but tour pricing is the same for all ages
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- About half of the biking on this tour is on bike/pedestrian paths (away from cars) along the Charles River