Float above Mallorca on a hot air balloon flight. Take in aerial views of the rugged coastline and Tramuntana Mountains and experience the sunrise or sunset from over 900 feet in the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Catalan
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Restaurant Bonanza, Calle Sa Roca 2, Cala Millor. Your flight time may change to coincide with the sunset. The meeting point could change depending on weather conditions. Contact the provider one day before the trip to confirm meeting point and time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- People over 100 kg must reserve 2 tickets
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 guests to operate. If the minimum is not reached, you will receive a new date or a refund
- This tour can be canceled due to bad weather conditions like rain, strong winds, high temperatures, or bad visibility
- You will need to contact the activity provider the day before the activity to confirm your pickup point and time