Discover the beauty of the Egyptian Desert, witness the alluring Wadi El Rayan waterfalls, and marvel at the majestic Mudawara Mountains. Then, enjoy action-packed dune bashing, sandboarding, and a delightful camel ride on a full-day tour from Cairo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- · Pickup is available from your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza. The long-range pickup service from Nasr city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, New Cairo, or on October 6th is available to book in the checkout process as "Add on". · You will be contacted via WhatsApp, email, or phone the day before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Dune bashing and sandboarding activities may be canceled in the case of bad weather conditions
- Please note, the camel ride will not be available until the end of August due to COVID-19 restrictions, this part of the experience will be replaced by a horse ride
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- The dune bashing portion of the activity is not suitable for toddlers, pregnant women, and people with back and heart problems
- It is not recommended to carry jewellery, expensive watches, or cell phones
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- The long-range pickup service from Nasr city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, New Cairo, or on October 6th is available to book in the checkout process as "Add on".
- Please do not eat food right before the dune bashing