Immerse yourself in the desert valley landscape. Spot wildlife and whale fossils. Chase thrills and try sandboarding and dune bashing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza. Pickup service not available from Nasir city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, New Cairo, or 6th of October. You will be contacted via WhatsApp, email or phone the day before the tour to be updated with the exact pickup time.
- Private group available
- Tour around the magnificent Wadi El Hitan and absorb its mind-blowing views
- Find fossils in the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Feel your adrenaline pumping and try sandboarding and dune bashing
- Enjoy a relaxed camel ride through the desert landscapes
- Relax at the Bedouin camp along with a flavorsome BBQ lunch
- Pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
- Dune bashing in 4X4 vehicle
- Bottled water
- Camel ride (15 minutes)
- BBQ lunch at desert camp
- Pickup from Nasir city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, New Cairo
- Tips (optional)
- Children under 4 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Sandboarding and dune bashing activities will be canceled if the weather conditions are not safe.
- Please do not consume food right before the activity of dune bashing.
- Dune bashing is prohibited for pregnant women, toddlers, and people with neck, back, and heart problems.
- Please do not carry cell phones, jewellery or expensive watches.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met