Discover some of the most spectacular destinations in the Outer Great Barrier Reef on this tour from Cairns with time to snorkel and explore. Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch, a glass of wine, and a light snack.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet your tour at the local partner's, Down Under Cruise and Dive, kiosk at the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns. Checkin is from 7:15 AM to 7:45 AM. The vessel departs at 8 AM and returns at approximately 4:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- $20 per person fuel levy and administration costs must be paid prior to travel direct to the tour operator
- A diving medical questionnaire must be completed by all PADI course participants prior to the start of the course, if any questions are raised a full Dive Medical may be required at a local medical center at an extra cost
- The minimum age for diving is 12 years old
- All trips and tours are weather permitting
- There is a minimum number required for the tour to proceed and may be canceled if not met
- Should a trip be canceled, passengers may be offered an alternative day for lost day or trip
- Some medical conditions may exclude an individual from in-water activities
- No refund for passengers leaving the vessel early