Cruise to vibrant coral gardens and diverse marine life at the Outer Great Barrier Reef on board the Silverswift catamaran. Sail to 3 different reef sites and snorkel among colorful coral reefs and reef fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
Select participants and date
Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns, Queensland · Arrive 30 minutes before cruise departure · You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter inside the Terminal before boarding the boatOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Coach transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodations at an additional cost
- Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from scuba diving. For advice, contact Great Adventures office
- The minimum age for scuba diving in Queensland Australia is 12 years
- Silverswift departs daily from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 08:30, returning at 16:30. Coach transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodations
- For travel until the 30th of June 22 the Additional Government Environment Charge of AUD 7.00 per person is waived
- Anyone traveling from 1 July 22-31 March 2023 the AUD 7.00 Government Environmental Charge is included in the cruise price