Discover the World Heritage Kuranda Rainforest near Cairns on this full-day tour. Travel deep into the rainforest on World War II Army Ducks traveling on both land and water as your guide explains different species of flora and fauna.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up from Cairns accommodations. Pick-ups are not offered from Yorkeys Knob, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach. Guests should either go to the Skyrail Smithfield Terminal or another pick-up location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes