Enjoy a self-guided day to Fitzroy Island on this return catamaran transfer from Cairns. Experience a national park covered in lush tropical rainforest, boasting granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves, and coral beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sunlover Stand, located inside the Reef Fleet Terminal. Check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal no later than 30 minutes prior to your departure time. Once you've collected your boarding passes, head down to the Sunlover Catamaran to board and await departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Minors must travel with a parent or guardian over 18 years old
- All times are approximate
- Should a cruise or package tour not operate for any reason, then an alternative date will be offered to the passenger.
- On the rare occasion where bad weather prohibits a tour from operating the scheduled itinerary, an alternate itinerary will be offered to the passenger. If the passenger accepts this alternate itinerary then no further refunds will be given