Experience the best Cairns has to offer from the water, ground and sky. In one day, ride the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway, experience the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, gaze over the spectacular reef in a helicopter and then, enjoy a cruise on the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Cairns, Palm Cove and Northern Beaches hotels. Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas is not included.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- $20 fuel levy required, to be paid directly on the day of travel
- Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage/bag must be advised at the time of booking. The maximum single-seat weight is 130 kg, which includes any carry-on luggage/bags
- For comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130 kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on the day of travel
- Please Note: immediate transfer from Kuranda Scenic Rail to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Refunds: cancellation notice of 48 hours is required for a full refund claim and 24-48 hours for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if booking is cancelled within 24 hours.