Enjoy exploring the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from both above and below. Choose how you would like the day to run whether you fly out and cruise back, cruise out and fly back or fly both ways, the choice is up to you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Witness breathtaking helicopter ride over the Great Barrier Reef
- Take part in activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to experience
- Marvel at the underwater wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from the best vantage point
- Fly/cruise or cruise/fly: approx. 25-minute scenic flight, approx. 2.5 hours at the outer reef platform, reef presentation, snorkelling equipment (fins, mask & snorkel), snorkelling instruction provided, hot and cold buffet lunch, including prawns, semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour with commentary, underwater observatory and eco reef talk, buoyancy vests and flotation noodles, lycra suits
- An additional surcharge of AUD $6.50pp for Environmental Management Charge (EMC) levy is payable on the day of travel. Please note EMC levy will go up to AUD $7 dollars on the 1st of April 2020.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off, scuba diving, scuba doo underwater scooter, guided snorkelling tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is payable on the day of travel
- Any dietary requirements need to be made known at the time of booking
- Refunds: Cancellation notice of 48-hours is required for a full refund claim and 24 to 48-hours, for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if the booking is cancelled inside 24-hours