Take a step back in time and learn all about the pre-historic evolution of the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef with a private guide and 3-course dinner at the Cairns Aquarium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy exclusive after-hours entry to Cairns Aquarium
- Learn about the history of the aquarium's aquatic life from your ecologist guide
- Savor a delicious 3-course meal in the restaurant
- Nibble on canapés in the oceanarium
Gain an in-depth understanding of life on Earth over hundreds of millions of years on this tour with a private ecologist guide. Discover how this has led to the existence of the unique animals that live in the Wet Tropics today, many of which are found nowhere else on the planet.
Learn about the prehistoric ancestors of today’s reef and rainforest creatures and the evolutionary changes that occurred on earth 500 million years ago which paved the way for all of the aquatic animals you will see at the aquarium. Wander through the Oceanarium as you are served your appetizer and drink.
Complete your evening at Dundee’s Restaurant with a 3-course meal served with a stunning sealife backdrop.
- Ecologist guide
- 3-course meal
- Aquarium tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- This tour is only available on Sundays