Tour Argentina's natural landscapes from Salta. Marvel at red mountains and rock formations, be mesmerized by the salt flats of Salinas Grandes, and stop at a local winery along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available from hotels located within 15 blocks of the Plaza 9 Julio. Only for the excursion to Hornocal, passengers must be at caseros 420 at 06:30 am. This is because the excursion is long and the driver do not want to waste time looking for hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Each day's itinerary is dependent on the availability of the locations
- This trip involves traveling through low-quality dirt roads