Experience the best of the Salta Province on a 4-day guided trip. Travel to Cafayate, Cachi, the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Salinas Grandes, Hornocal, and Humahuaca to see the Hill of Seven Colors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up between 07:00 AM and 07:40 AM from the lobby or reception of your hotel in downtown Salta.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours through the highway on the way back. All vehicles are of a high-quality minivan