Learn the history of one of Europe's oldest cities and journey through more than 3,000 years as you explore the traditional neighborhoods of Cadiz through its artistic and cultural heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- On some occasions the tour could be conducted in 2 languages
- The operator is not responsible for delays at the entrance to monuments
- If there are any changes to the itinerary, customers will be informed at the beginning of the tour
- If special circumstances or force majeure prevent this tour from visiting any of the sites, the tour guide will choose another similar location for the tour to visit
- Please be on time at the departure point